Apple Pie Overnight Oats
¼ cup rolled oats
½ cup almond or coconut milk
1 grated apple
1 teaspoon chia seeds
⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon apple pie spice mix
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds or slivered almonds
2 tablespoon raisins
- In a mason jar or similar container stir in the rolled oats, coconut milk, apple pie spice, and pure vanilla extract.
- Stir in the grated apple, sultanas and chia seeds.
- Place the lid on the and refrigerate overnight
- Add a little extra milk until you get the desired consistency
- Sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds or slivered almonds and enjoy!
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…