Naked Waffles & Caramel Butter
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop or sachet Vanilla Complete Protein
- 2 tbsp rice malt or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil or organic butter
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 tsp aluminium free baking powder
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp liquid coconut MCT oil- brain food!
- Pinch salt flakes
- Blend the batter in a high power blender until smooth batter consistency.
- Heat a waffle maker to medium heat and make asper instruction for your waffle maker. If the mix becomes too thick while sitting, simply add more milk.
- Blend or whisk butter ingredients well.
- Serve with fresh berries, butter or vanilla coconut yoghurt.
Do you consider yourself someone who looks on the bright side? It's not always easy, but having a positive outlook on life definitely makes life easier. I'm not saying that we should ignore our struggles or pretend that everything is perfect all the time, but having a...
Ever imagined sitting on a beach, sipping a drink with an umbrella in it, and not having to stress about heading back to work? I know I have. This seems like an impossible dream, but it’s a reality for many people (and not just those born with splashy trust funds!)....
With wellness becoming a greater focus in our lives, we’re constantly looking for fun new ways we can refresh and re-energise. Here are three different wellness techniques you can try.The ears are a surprising source of stress relief because they’re covered in reflex...
Writing in a Gratitude Journal each day can help increase your overall wellbeing and happiness. Use your journal to refocus on the multitude of positives in your life and create a wonderful treasure to reflect on as you navigate life. I have often looked back upon my...
Exercise can bring up a lot of funky feelings. You may be self–conscious about your athletic skills, that was me. Or you may be stuck in this story where you think you hate exercising. You might think exercise is something you “have” to do. Or maybe you think that if...
It's such an important part of our lives, but how much thought have you given to what goes into getting a good night's sleep? It wasn't until I became a sleep-deprived mom that I truly appreciated the importance of sleep (for myself and my daughter). Not only is it...
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…