Super Green Corn Cakes
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 1 handful baby kale or spinach
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 2 handfuls corn kernels
- 1/2 block goats or sheep organic feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 heaped tbsp gluten-free flour
- Himalayan salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp unscented coconut oil, organic ghee or light olive oil for frying
- Throw onions, garlic, herbs and baby greens into a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add broccoli and pulse to a fine chop.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, and add broccoli mix, corn kernels and feta.
- Add one tbsp at a time of flour to a thickish consistency. Season really well.
- Gently heat oil in a healthy non-stick pan. Add tablespoons of the mixture, flatten down with the spoon, and cook gently until golden on each side. Drain on a paper towel. Suggestions: You can substitute gluten-free flour with coconut flour, however, add a little at a time as it is super absorbent! You will need about 1 tbsp.
Great for lunch boxes and pre-made brekky on the run. Cauliflower would be delicious in place of the broccoli.
Do you consider yourself someone who looks on the bright side? It's not always easy, but having a positive outlook on life definitely makes life easier. I'm not saying that we should ignore our struggles or pretend that everything is perfect all the time, but having a...
Ever imagined sitting on a beach, sipping a drink with an umbrella in it, and not having to stress about heading back to work? I know I have. This seems like an impossible dream, but it’s a reality for many people (and not just those born with splashy trust funds!)....
With wellness becoming a greater focus in our lives, we’re constantly looking for fun new ways we can refresh and re-energise. Here are three different wellness techniques you can try.The ears are a surprising source of stress relief because they’re covered in reflex...
Writing in a Gratitude Journal each day can help increase your overall wellbeing and happiness. Use your journal to refocus on the multitude of positives in your life and create a wonderful treasure to reflect on as you navigate life. I have often looked back upon my...
Exercise can bring up a lot of funky feelings. You may be self–conscious about your athletic skills, that was me. Or you may be stuck in this story where you think you hate exercising. You might think exercise is something you “have” to do. Or maybe you think that if...
It's such an important part of our lives, but how much thought have you given to what goes into getting a good night's sleep? It wasn't until I became a sleep-deprived mom that I truly appreciated the importance of sleep (for myself and my daughter). Not only is it...
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…