Paleo GF Healthy Sweet Potato Brownies
These delicious moist brownies are a favourite in our house! Paleo, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free. They are the only way I love my sweet potatoes after all they are meant to be sweet right?? Packed full of goodness and no nasties!!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup can also use raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees Celsius.
- Add all ingredients by mixing the wet stuff then add the dry stuff.
- Put baking paper in a dish or two and pour in.
- Bake for 30 mins. Check with a skewer that it comes out clean.
- Cool for 5-10 mins before pulling out with baking paper to cool on a rack..
Ok now here’s for the extra bit of yummy…. (not that you need it)
- Try one jar of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
Whip together with a blender!
- Add a delicious icing if you so desire.
- Add melted choc with coconut oil and a bit of peppermint oil for topping…
Keep in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!! But try not to eat the whole lot all in one go! Or in our case hide from husband and kids!!
With wellness becoming a greater focus in our lives, we’re constantly looking for fun new ways we can refresh and re-energise. Here are three different wellness techniques you can try.The ears are a surprising source of stress relief because they’re covered in reflex...
Writing in a Gratitude Journal each day can help increase your overall wellbeing and happiness. Use your journal to refocus on the multitude of positives in your life and create a wonderful treasure to reflect on as you navigate life. I have often looked back upon my...
Exercise can bring up a lot of funky feelings. You may be self–conscious about your athletic skills, that was me. Or you may be stuck in this story where you think you hate exercising. You might think exercise is something you “have” to do. Or maybe you think that if...
It's such an important part of our lives, but how much thought have you given to what goes into getting a good night's sleep? It wasn't until I became a sleep-deprived mom that I truly appreciated the importance of sleep (for myself and my daughter). Not only is it...
Why is miscarriage such a taboo subject? It is something people generally don't speak of or if they do, it's spoken of in secret. When pregnant with my first baby I was so excited to have finally fallen pregnant that I literally wanted to tell the world, but you see...
I was a Monday to Friday girl for many years. From work, to exercise, to eating well; it only happened on weekdays. Then weekends came and I consumed all the carbs I hadn’t eaten during the week, overindulged and stayed up much too late. Monday mornings came way too...
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…