Vegan Chocolate Tarts
These delicious tarts are a perfect treat for the summer when avocados are in season! Super yummy and easy to whip up, they are always a crowd pleaser!
- 1 cup almonds
- ¼ cup dried dates
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsp vegan butter or preferred oil
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tbsp water
Ingredients: Chocolate topping
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Grease a muffin tray, small or large whatever your preference.
- Blitz almonds, dates, coconut, butter and vanilla paste in a high speed blender to a fine crumb.
- Add water and blitz to combine.
- Line the muffin trays with base ingredients to desired thickness. Push mixture down thoroughly to help with the setting.
- Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Blitz chocolate topping ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Spoon dollops onto the top of the bases.
- Set in the refrigerator.
- Serve with berries, or a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, or your favourite crushed nuts.
Need Some Help Looking on the Bright Side?
Do you consider yourself someone who looks on the bright side? It's not always easy, but having a positive outlook on life definitely makes life easier. I'm not saying that we should ignore our struggles or pretend that everything is perfect all the time, but having a...
You Can’t Afford to be ‘Active’ When it Comes to Your Money!
Ever imagined sitting on a beach, sipping a drink with an umbrella in it, and not having to stress about heading back to work? I know I have. This seems like an impossible dream, but it’s a reality for many people (and not just those born with splashy trust funds!)....
Take a MOMENT
With wellness becoming a greater focus in our lives, we’re constantly looking for fun new ways we can refresh and re-energise. Here are three different wellness techniques you can try.The ears are a surprising source of stress relief because they’re covered in reflex...
Writing in a Gratitude Journal each day can help increase your overall wellbeing and happiness. Use your journal to refocus on the multitude of positives in your life and create a wonderful treasure to reflect on as you navigate life. I have often looked back upon my...
Do you have a love-hate relationship with exercise?
Exercise can bring up a lot of funky feelings. You may be self–conscious about your athletic skills, that was me. Or you may be stuck in this story where you think you hate exercising. You might think exercise is something you “have” to do. Or maybe you think that if...
Are You a Tired Momma?
It's such an important part of our lives, but how much thought have you given to what goes into getting a good night's sleep? It wasn't until I became a sleep-deprived mom that I truly appreciated the importance of sleep (for myself and my daughter). Not only is it...
Love our vibe?
Learn about becoming a part of our tribe of Mumpreneurs…